The steps of the skincare routine are different and numerous. and all of them are important to get a fresh and fresh face. However, if you are in a hurry, you may not follow the typical process. This is reflected over time negatively on the health and beauty of your skin. So in order not to reach this stage, there are 4 steps that are considered the "most important" within the skincare routine. To put it another way, no matter how important or weary you are, it is one of the cornerstones that should never be disregarded. Trust us, these steps will not take much of your time and will ensure that you maintain youthful skin over the years. Find out what it is and don't miss doing it in a skincare routine.
In just 4 steps, apply your skincare routine.
.steps in a skincare routine
1-washing the face
In your daily skincare routine. you should never turn a blind eye to the skin wash step! It is very important to use a face wash both in the morning and in the evening,to.
get rid of all the pollutants that came into contact with your skin during the day. from environmental pollution, makeup deposits, accumulated oils and others. While washing your face, choose a face wash that is appropriate for your skin type. whether you have oily, dry, sensitive, or mixed skin.
2 - Apply a moisturizer to the face
A moisturizing face cream is one of the basics of a skincare routine that you should never give up no matter how much you are in a hurry. It should be applied twice a day:
once in the morning and once in the evening. so that your skin gets the necessary moisture and so that it remains fresh and glowing all the time. To take advantage of the benefits of this lotion and in order not to harm your face, you should choose a moisturizing cream suitable for your skin type:
- If your skin is dry, you definitely need to hydrate it permanently. Use a moisturizing cream that has at least one of the following ingredients: hyaluronic acid, glycerin, ceramides, urea, salicylic acid, antioxidants. aloe vera, and others. These components will keep your skin hydrated for a long time.
- Acne is more common in those who have oily skin. Therefore, it is necessary to use a moisturizing cream that is suitable for your skin so that excess secretions of oils do not increase.
- From here, choose the oil-free product and also come to the moisturizing cream. with a mattifying formula that removes the shine caused by excessive secretion of oils in your face.
- If you suffer from mixed skin, you should choose a moisturizing cream that treats the contrast between oily and dry skin. Therefore, a moisturizing cream with a light composition and based on water is your best choice. Also, choose it oil-free so that impurities do not appear in the oily area.
- If you suffer from mixed skin, you should choose a moisturizing cream. that treats the contrast between oily and dry skin. Therefore.
- a moisturizing cream with a light composition and based on water is your best choice. Also, choose it oil-free so that impurities do not appear in the oily area.
In the morning, you need to apply a sunscreen that protects. your skin from harmful sunlight and prevents the appearance of dark spots and pigmentation.
Even if a Moisturizing Face Cream has a protective index, apply it. use it. Of course, choose the product that suits your skin, whether it is oily, sensitive, mixed or even dry.
4-removal of make-up by Makeup Remover
This step should not be overlooked no matter how tired you are in the evening in order to maintain healthy skin. In fact. cosmetics clog pores, thereby causing the appearance of blackheads and pimples. so it is imperative to use makeup remover to get rid of all traces of make-up.
Which makeup remover is best for you according to your skin type.