Surely you know the importance of moisturizer cream, it provides your skin with the necessary moisture that keeps the skin healthy, fresh and fresh throughout the day. But you won't get these benefits unless you consider some criteria when buying a moisturizer. Be sure, following these steps will make you choose the right product and you will enjoy a hydrated and glowing skin on the go.
6 basic criteria for choosing a moisturizer cream
.choosing a moisturizer cream
1-determine skin type
You are incorrect if you believe that any sort of moisturizing lotion is suited for all skin types. It is very important to choose the right product for your skin type, so that you can benefit from the properties of the moisturizing cream and get the necessary hydration.
- If you have oily skin, use an oil-free cerave moisturizer cream so as not to increase the shine of your skin caused by excessive oil production in your face.
- If you have dry skin, choose a moisturizing cream rich in hyaluronic acid or glycerin. These two ingredients serve to moisturize the skin from the depth and prevent it from drying out.
- If you have sensitive skin, resort to a fragrance-free moisturizer cream so as not to irritate your skin.
- If you have combination skin, resort to a moisturizing cream with a light water-based formula. This type of cream will reduce the shine of your skin and will moisturize it from the depth at once.
2. Choose a moisturizing cream rich in antioxidants
We advocate using a moisturizing cream with antioxidants like green tea and retinol, which help stimulate collagen, preserve skin suppleness, and encourage cell regeneration, regardless of your age. A moisturizing cream rich in these active ingredients will leave your skin always healthy and refreshed.
3. Choose a moisturizing cream with a protective indicator
Whatever your skin type, it is a good idea to choose a moisturizer cream with additional benefits such as moisturizing. A product that has a protection index is very important, as it protects you from sun damage, especially since UV rays cause over time the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots and other problems. Of course, this does not mean that you should do without sunscreen, as a moisturizing cream rich in protection index can not provide you with 100% protection as provided by sunscreen.
4. read the moisturizer cream labels
Read the labels carefully before buying a moisturizer, as some products contain ingredients that may irritate your skin, especially if you have sensitive skin. Be aware that even if the product says it is fragrance-free, that doesn't mean you shouldn't focus on the rest of the ingredients.
5. smell the moisturizing cream
If, for whatever reason, you don't like the smell of moisturizer, it's an indication that your skin won't tolerate it either. The smell is a warning sign that your skin will not get the benefits of this lotion, and can therefore harm it. Therefore, it is very important before buying this lotion to smell it, and it is preferable to choose those creams without perfume, especially if you have sensitive or oily skin.
6-experience a moisturizing cream
Do not hesitate to apply a little moisturizing cream on your neck, because this area is considered thin, if the product will cause you any irritation means that it will also damage your face. Give your skin some time for the moisturizing cream to penetrate deep into it, and then you can decide whether to buy this product.