if you have oily skin, you will surely notice that your face is continuously shining due to the excessive oil production. It is known that oily skin is highly exposed to the appearance of grains and blackheads. so you need to take good care of your skin through these steps:
best sunscreen for oily skin
- you should wash your face twice a day: in the morning and just before going to bed.
- use a clay- or charcoal-based face cleanser to deep clean oily skin. aid in absorbing extra oil, and clear pores.
- apply a moisturizing cream that has an oil-free formula and is quickly absorbed.
- to get rid of dead skin cells and pore-clogging sebum. exfoliate your skin once each week.
- do not press on the pimples on your skin. as they may become inflamed and their traces remain on your face.
- before leaving the house, don't forget to apply sunscreen to prevent sunburn on your skin, also. remember to drink enough of water all day long.
in this post, we'll focus on sunscreen cream that is appropriate for your skin type after we've reminded you of the most crucial measures to taking care of your oily skin.
Since this type of skin needs special care and lotions, if you use an unsuitable sunscreen. you will move from one problem to another. so we have selected for you the best lotions to protect oily skin. from sunburn, which whitens your face.
How to pick the best sunscreen for greasy skin
- look for a sunscreen that has a light formula and dries quickly. and the main component is substances that are quickly absorbed by the skin. such as silica orisododecane.
- avoid the formula that is combined with moisturizing substances such as vegetable oils. and fatty acids that often lead to a shiny face.
- turn to a sunscreen cream that contains antioxidants that fight skin irritation. Antioxidants enhance sunscreens' capacity to shield your skin from UV radiation. according to medical studies.
best sunscreen creams for oily skin.
1-shiseido sunscreen protection SPF 42
due to the absence of oils in this sunscreen from Shiseido, the skin does not seem glossy.
shiseido sunscreen protection SPF 42.
2-avene sunscreen SPF 50
avene sunscreen provides the necessary protection for your skin against the sun's rays. and also contains antioxidants that fight free radicals harmful to your face. This lotion is rich in zinc gluconate, which combats all the imperfections of oily skin.
avene sunscreen SPF50.
3-Kiehl's UV Defense sunscreen SPF 50
Kiehl's sunscreen includes vitamin E. which protects your skin from the damaging effects of free radicals. This lotion hydrates your skin and protects it from the sun's rays while being devoid of oils. or fragrances. Additionally, it reduces the ageing process of your skin.
Kiehl's UV Defense sunscreen SPF 50.
4-Clinique sunscreen cream SPF 30
Clinique sunscreen cream is characterized by its light formula. which is quickly absorbed by the skin. In addition, it provides the necessary protection that the skin needs throughout the day.
Clinique sunscreen cream SPF30.
5-Lancome sunscreen SPF 50
applying Lancome sunscreen every day under or without makeup is ideal since it is thin. oil-free, quick-absorbing, and lightweight. It gives a matte and soft look that feels comfortable.
Lancome sunscreen SPF50.