Which homemade toner is best for sensitive skin among the beauty products. That can not be dispensed with in the skin care routine, is the diy face toner.
Because it works to remove dirt and makeup residues, reduce large pores and moisturize the skin. If you have sensitive skin, make sure to choose a toner that is free of cleansers, artificial fragrances. And chemicals and use a toner based on natural ingredients that soothe the skin.
Homemade toner for sensitive skin. But if you are preparing a best toner for sensitive skin at homemade face toner, we will provide you with some. Natural toner is best steps to help you with that.
|Homemade toner for sensitive skin.|
Homemade toner for sensitive skin
How do you make homemade toner for skin here is make a natural toner at home.
1- Toner for sensitive skin with hibiscus and vitamin C
- Boil a cup of water and add three tea bags of organic hibiscus to it. Cover the mixture and let it soak for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and add 1 teaspoon of alcohol-free witch hazel oil and ½ teaspoon of vitamin C powder.
- Transfer the solution to a small spray bottle, store it in a cool, dry place, and be sure to use it and finish it within two weeks, and you can put it in the refrigerator to increase its shelf life.
- Put a little of the solution on your neck to make sure that it does not provoke any sensitivity, and then use it in the morning and at night after washing your face.
2- Toner for sensitive skin from rose water and hazelnut oil
Is rose water toner good for sensitive skin, rose water is best for sensitive skin here is.
- Mix ½ cup of rose water with ½ cup of non-alcoholic witch hazel oil. And 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Transfer the mixture to a closed glass container.
- Apply the toner to the skin using. A cotton ball after cleaning your face and removing makeup from it, then moisturize it.
- You can store this toner in the refrigerator and use it within 1-2 weeks.
3- Toner for sensitive skin from green tea and pomegranate
Can I use green tea as a toner, How do you make pomegranate face toner here is.
- Steep 1/4 cup of a green tea bag in hot water.
- While the tea is cooling, dilute a cup of pure pomegranate juice with an equal amount of water.
- Discard the tea bag and mix green tea with diluted pomegranate juice.
- Put more in a spray bottle and shake the bottle well to ensure all the ingredients are well mixed.
- If you want to use this solution as a facial spray, you can pour it into the spray can instead of using a cotton ball to apply it to the skin.