How can you make an easy toner for dry skin at home, homemade toner for dry skin with easy steps. Despite its great benefits for the skin, many women do not know the importance of using a toner during skin care daily.
DIY face toner if you don't use a toner, it's time to incorporate it into your daily routine, especially if you have dry skin. Dry skin requires special attention and care because it suffers from cracks, itching and lack of freshness.
There is no doubt that applying a toner for dry skin is necessary, especially after cleansing the skin, because it removes the impurities and dirt that accumulate on the face diy face toner.
There are many natural recipes and mixtures that you can prepare yourself at home using natural materials available in most homes. Here are the most important recipes that you can follow in order to homemade toner prepare a natural toner for dry skin diy toner. Hydrating toner for dry skin.
|homemade toners for dry skin.|
Homemade toners for dry skin
How to make homemade toner for dry skin in summer and winter, Here is ways to prepare a toner for dry skin at home. Best homemade face toner for dry skin.
1- Toner for dry skin from rose water and glycerin
A method homemade toner for dry skin of rose water and glycerin.
- Mix two tablespoons of rose water with one teaspoon of glycerin together.
- Put the toner mixture into a bowl or spray bottle.
- Put a clean cotton ball in the toner and gently apply it to your face, or you can put it in a spray bottle and spray it directly onto your skin.
- Do not rinse your face after toner, but leave it to dry.
2- Toner for dry skin from rose water and natural chamomile oil
A method homemade toner for dry skin Rose water and natural chamomile oil.
- Put a cup of rose water in a deep bowl, then add 3 drops of sandalwood oil, lavender, frankincense, and mix the ingredients well to mix completely and get a homogeneous mixture.
- Add a drop of chamomile essential oil to the mixture, then mix the ingredients again to get a homogeneous natural rose water toner that is ready to use.
- Pour the mixture into a dark-colored spray bottle to store and use later.
- Shake the bottle well before each use to ensure the ingredients are completely combined, then use directly on dry skin.
3- Toner for dry skin from milk and coconut water
A method homemade toner for dry skin of milk and coconut water hydrating toner for dry skin.
- Peel a small cucumber well and remove the outer skin. Cut a cucumber into thin slices, then put them in the bowl of an electric mixer, and mix the cucumbers well until smooth.
- Drain the cucumbers well, using a strainer with fine holes, to get the pure cucumber juice.
- Put the cucumber juice in a deep bowl, then add 1/4 cup each of liquid milk and coconut water, then mix the ingredients well to get a completely homogeneous mixture and a natural toner that is ready for use.
- Pour the natural toner into a clean, dry glass container to use directly or save for later use.
- Put a little natural toner on a piece of cotton, then pass it on your skin completely, and leave it a little until it dries completely.
- Wash your face well with water to get rid of the remnants of the toner and to get clean and hydrated skin.
Today done homemade toner for dry skin with easy steps. Tomorrow it will be toner recipes for every skin type hydrating toner for dry skin.