oily skin requires special and careful attention as it is one of the most common types that face impurities. as a result of excessive sebaceous secretions. which in turn lead causes the emergence of blackheads, melasma. dark patches, and acne. This type of skin requires intensive attention, by following a special routine for the care of oily skin. in addition to applying natural mixtures that help reduce the secretion of oils. There are many natural recipes, so to make the task easier for you. we will provide you with a natural mixture that helps reduce the secretion of oils. lighten the skin and soften the skin.
Cinnamon mixture to reduce oil production, lighten skin tone, and smooth skin.
mask for oily skin.
- It helps to increase the percentage of collagen in the skin, which protects the skin from wrinkles and fine marks because it contains cinnamaldehyde.
- Cinnamon helps tighten the skin and fight signs of aging, and also reduces open pores.
- They help to treat acne and get rid of skin itching and inflammation.
- They aid in the removal of dead skin.
- It helps to soften the skin thanks to the antioxidant substances contained in it.
- It keeps the lips hydrated and gets rid of cracks in them.
- It contains vitamin D, vitamin B6 and contains folate and niacin, which reduces the amount of sebum secretion in the skin.
- honey carries antibacterial properties. so it is useful for lightening skin tone and moisturizing at the same time. and it also reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- honey has antiseptic properties that help get rid of bacteria and microbes that cause acne.
- the small amounts of natural gluconic acid and Alpha hydroxide acid contained in honey. help to remove dead skin cells and stimulate blood circulation for a brighter and more radiant skin.
- Lemon contains vitamin C, which is responsible for activating the process of cell regeneration and. antioxidant elements useful for brightening the face.
- The whitening and exfoliating effects of lemon aid in removing spots and. other facial discolouration while also whitening the skin.
- Lemon includes ascorbic acid, vitamins, and antibacterial characteristics that combat germs. which helps to cure acne and lessen the visibility of scars and blemishes.
If you are the owner of sensitive skin, we advise you not to add lemon to the mixture.