The best natural facial cleanser The skin needs a lot of care to stay radiant due to the many pollutants and environmental factors that it is exposed to and cause it many problems such as dryness, pallor and others. Therefore, face wash is one of the most important steps to be done in the skin care routine, to get rid of excess oil on the skin and remove deposits and layers of dead skin. From here, and if you are a lover of natural recipes, we will offer you mixtures to prepare the best face lotion at home from ingredients available in your kitchen.
11 ways to make the best face wash.
best face wash.
1-face wash of mint and orange juice
- Boil a fresh green mint infusion in a liter of water and over low heat.
- Add to it 1/2 spoon of orange juice, lemon juice and cucumber juice.
- Leave the mixture to cool.
- Put the mixture in an airtight glass container, keep it in the refrigerator.
- Use the mixture in the morning and evening as a cleanser and lotion for oily and sensitive skin.
- Leave it on your skin for 5 minutes and then wash your face with water.
2 - honey and Banana Face Wash
- Mix two tablespoons of honey with half a banana until the mixture becomes thick.
- Apply the mixture on your face for 20 minutes and then wash off as usual.
- You can apply this mixture weekly.
3-almond and yogurt face wash
- Mix a glass of ground almonds with two tablespoons of whole milk and a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Massage the face and neck gently, then completely wash.
- Use the mixture as a lotion to ensure the smoothness and freshness of the skin.
4-face wash of rose water and almond oil
- In a liter of room temperature water, soak a handful of rose petals for about an hour.
- Add to it about a glass of rose water and a few drops of almond oil.
- Leave the mixture in the fridge and use it as a face wash in the morning.
5-face wash with aloe vera and papaya
- An electric blender is used to combine a papaya and an aloe vera leaf.
- Add a spoonful of honey and a teaspoon of yogurt to the mix.
- Continue mixing until the ingredients are homogeneous.
- Keep the mixture in a clean package and wash your face, especially if you have sensitive skin regularly.
6-face wash from grapes and honey
- Mash 4 grapes and mix with a tablespoon of honey and a teaspoon of yogurt.
- Keep the mixture aside to use as a face cleanser for dry skin.
7-facial lotion of milk and oats
- Mix two cups of oatmeal with 4 cups of milk.
- Boil the ingredients on low heat for 30 minutes before straining the mixture, then store it in the refrigerator for two days.
- You can then use this lotion for your skin daily before bedtime, then wash it off with lukewarm water and dry the skin.
8-face lotion from egg yolk and honey
- Mix the yolk of one egg with a tablespoon of honey, a tablespoon of olive oil and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Apply the mask on your face for about five to 10 minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water.
9-lotion for the face of milk and chamomile
- Mix 1/4 cup of milk, 1/4 cup of daily skin cream, and two teaspoons of ground chamomile.
- Put the mixture on the fire for a minute, strain it with a small strainer, and then apply it to your face, massaging with circular motions.
- Leave for 1/2 hour and then wash the skin with lukewarm water.
10-face wash of milk and sandalwood oil
- Mix 20 tablespoons of milk and 15 drops of sandalwood oil.
- After shaking the container vigorously, pour the liquid into the bottle and cleanse your skin every day.
11-strawberry and yogurt face wash
- Mix two mashed strawberries with two teaspoons of yogurt and a small amount of coconut oil.
- Apply the mixture all over your skin, massage it to cleanse the skin.
- Wash the skin with lukewarm water and dry thoroughly.