vitamin c benefits for skin, Vitamin C is one of the most famous and important vitamins that have many health and beauty benefits.
From here, we will highlight in this article the benefits of vitamin C for the skin, as this vitamin helps to give you a bright and supple skin, and it also plays an important role in fighting the signs of aging and treating various types of impurities.
Discover below the benefits of vitamin C for the skin and face and why you should not give it up in your skincare routine. Use vitamin c in skincare routine, benefits of vitamin c.
Vitamin C benefits for skin
What are the benefits of vitamin C for the skin?
Vitamin C stimulates collagen production in the skin
The main function of this vitamin is to stimulate the production of collagen, which leaves the skin bright, supple and tight, especially since collagen is the most important component of smooth and flawless skin.
Also, the best thing about vitamin c is that it suits all skin types and does not cause any side effects.
Vitamin C works to lighten the skin and unify its color
Does vitamin C lighten or brighten skin? Vitamin C is one of the essential vitamins that works to revive your skin and give it an unparalleled glow.
Does vitamin C make your skin lighter? Its role is to slow down the production of melanin in the skin, which is the substance responsible for giving the skin its dark or light color, and thus prevents darkening of the skin and gives it a bright white color.
Vitamin C prevents the appearance of pigmentation and impurities in the skin and activates the work of cells to fight all forms of inflammation and allergies.
Vitamin C treats dark circles
Can vitamin C reduce dark circles? Vitamin C contains skin bleaching materials such as citric acid.
Can I apply vitamin C under eyes? so it plays an important role in unifying skin tone and thus getting rid of dark circles under the eyes.
Where do you find vitamin C
What foods contain the most vitamin C?
- It is necessary to eat foods rich in vitamin C because this vitamin is not secreted by our bodies, and therefore must be obtained from food.
Where can you find natural vitamin C?
- You find this vitamin in completely acidic foods such as oranges, lemons, kiwis, in addition to sweet peppers, tomatoes, broccoli and others.
Where is vitamin C most commonly found?
- You can also eat vitamin C-rich juices, such as orange juice with ginger, mango juice with kiwi, lemon juice with mint and kiwi or pineapple juice.
Where is vitamin C found and what does it do?
In addition to eating foods rich in this component, it is necessary to obtain the properties of vitamin C by applying it directly to your skin through lotions and capsules based on it or creams rich in it.
You can also add vitamin C powder that you can find in drugstores to your serum or moisturizer. In this way, you will benefit from the benefits of vitamin C on your skin, as the powder's properties last for a longer time and have high effectiveness.
5 mix vitamin C with skincare
can you mix with vitamin C skincare? If you are a fan of home mixtures, we will present to you the following ways to prepare masks and mixtures of vitamin C for skin care.
Does vitamin C lighten skin permanently for skin.
1- Vitamin C Mix, Glysolid Cream, Bitter Almond Oil for Skin Care
- Mix a little glysolid cream with a quarter cup of bitter almond oil, and stir well until mixed.
- In another bowl, mix 2 vitamin C tablets with a cup of lemon juice, and leave until completely dissolved.
- Pour the lemon mixture over the cream, stir the ingredients well until they are mixed, then pour it into a glass container.
- Keep the mixture in the refrigerator until use, preferably within one week, not more.
- Before applying the mask, wash your face with soap and water, and dry it well.
- Using a piece of cotton, spread an appropriate amount of the mixture on the skin, and leave it for the next day.
- Wash the skin well with lukewarm water and rub it with a loofah, then dry your face and distribute any kind of moisturizing cream.
- Apply the mixture on a regular daily basis without interruption, and it is preferable that you not be exposed to direct sunlight to enjoy fresh, white, bright and clear skin, free of impurities and blemishes.
2- A mixture of rose water, vitamin C and spud juice to lighten the skin
- Mix two tablespoons of rose water, 4 grains of vitamin C, 5 tablespoons of spud juice, and one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Mix the ingredients well to get a cohesive mixture.
- Apply a cotton dipped in the mixture on your eyes for 30 minutes before bed and notice the desired results the next day.
- Use this mixture for 3 days and get rid of the problem of annoying dark circles.
3- Vitamin C mixture to prevent wrinkles
- Pour a teaspoon of distilled water or rose water into a small bowl, then put a teaspoon of vitamin C powder and stir the two ingredients well until they dissolve.
- Add vegetable glycerin to the mixture, and if you have sensitive skin, double the amount of this ingredient.
- Put the finished mixture in a bottle and shake it well.
- Keep the serum in the refrigerator for a maximum of two weeks, until it changes color and becomes pink.
- After the mentioned period has passed, you can now use this mixture.
- Before going to sleep, make sure to clean your face well.
- Apply the serum to your skin, then apply a moisturizing cream.
- When you wake up, wash your face before applying makeup or any other product.
- It is very important not to apply the vitamin C serum during the day or expose it to the sun to avoid irritating your skin and causing an allergic reaction.
4- A mixture of vitamin C and honey for the face
Can you mix vitamin C and honey together
- Mix an appropriate amount of honey with a teaspoon of vitamin C powder.
- Add two drops of sandalwood oil or tea tree oil.
- Add water to get a mixture that can be applied to the face.
- Gently apply the mixture to the face, avoiding the area around the eyes.
- Leave the vitamin c mask with honey on the face for 10 or 15 minutes.
- Wash the face with water, and repeat the application of this mask 1 or 2 times a week.
5- A mixture of vitamin C, lemon and green tea for fresh skin
- Mix 2 or 3 tablespoons of cooled, pre-made green tea, at room temperature, with 1 tablespoon of honey and lemon juice.
- After mixing the previous ingredients well, apply the mixture on the entire face and neck.
- Leave the mixture for 15-20 minutes and then wash the face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the application of the mixture twice a week.