Best ways to lighten your skin, My best friend suffers from pigmentation. and dark spots and has always been looking for a solution to lighten the skin. From here, since I work on a "skin care" site. and I usually do extensive research on any topic related to beauty.
I found these following methods that help in lightening the skin. If you also suffer from the problem of pigmentation and are interested in finding out the most appropriate solutions, I will share them with you in the lines below. Here you will find all the ways to lighten the skin, from A to Z.
|ways to lighten your skin.|
ways to lighten your skin
1- Which treatment is best for skin lightening
Lighten my skin permanently use of cosmetic techniques and treatments to lighten the skin, and glutathione for skin whitening.
- Skin whitening needles: These are injections that mainly contain glutathione, which works to lighten skin color, treat pigmentation, combat the effects of wrinkles, remove melasma and dark spots.
- Microdermabrasion technique: This technique exfoliates the upper layer of the skin by using a special device that sprays small crystals on the surface of the skin or made of a diamond tip. It contributes to the renewal of skin cells to make it glowing and more supple, and it also promotes collagen production in the skin and restores elasticity to it.
- Laser skin lightening: IPL Technology or Intense Pulsed Light The use of IPL lasers helps treat dark spots and lighten the skin.
- skin whitening treatment: Q-Switch Technology or Quality Switching Agent a treatment based on the use of a hand piece that emits light energy with very short pulse periods that works to treat areas of dark spots by breaking down the melanin contained in these spots, while the undamaged skin remains completely intact. This treatment contributes to the immediate whitening of dark spots, followed by the formation of thin crusts that disappear within a few days, and the result is clear and renewed skin.
2- Does exfoliating skin make skin lighter
Resorting to facial exfoliation to lighten the skin. This step helps to clean the face and get rid of dead skin cells.
How long does exfoliation take to lighten skin, lighten skin in a week do it on average once a week to enjoy pure and white skin. You can do this by applying masks from natural ingredients or resorting to a facial scrub.
3- skin whitening sunscreen
Apply sunscreen to lighten the skin, Never forget to apply sunscreen to protect your face from darkening and pigmentation.
This essential product provides your skin with a high degree of protection, thus avoiding its darkening.
4- Apply skin-lightening creams
There are skin-lightening creams that help you get a glowing, glowing face, especially if you suffer from dark spots and pigmentation.
Therefore, the application of this type of lotion is effective for skin whitening.
5- What natural ingredients make your skin lighter
Resorting to natural mixtures to lighten the skin, Among the ways to help lighten the skin is to resort to natural mixtures, which usually contain wet ingredients and vitamins.
Skin whitening using a mixture of oats and honey
how to use oats on face the ingredients:
- spoonful of ground oats
- Two tablespoons of honey
- spoon of milk
How to prepare:
Mix the ingredients and apply the mixture on the skin for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Apply this mixture 3 times a week.
Skin whitening using a mixture of starch and rose water
- Two tablespoons of starch
- Two tablespoons of rose water
How to prepare:
Mix the ingredients and apply the mixture on the skin for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Apply this mixture 3 times a week.
Skin whitening using a mixture of turmeric and coconut oil
- spoon of turmeric
- Two tablespoons of coconut oil
- ½ spoon of milk
- ½ spoon of lemon
How to prepare:
Mix the ingredients and apply the mixture on the skin for 15 minutes, then exfoliate the skin in circular motions. Apply this mixture twice a week.
6- Applying essential oils to lighten the skin
skin whitening and pigmentation, You will find essential oils that work mainly on lightening the skin, by reducing pigmentation and dark spots.
Which essential oil is best for skin whitening
Olive oil, sandalwood oil, lemon oil, carrot oil... they are all essential oils that can be used alone or mixed with other ingredients.
7- Introduce the following foods and drinks to the diet
- Lemon juice: vitamin C for skin whitening It contains vitamin C and the acidity in lemon contributes to whitening the skin.
- Bitter chocolate: Drink it as a hot drink, as the antioxidants inside bitter chocolate help lighten the skin tone.
- Soybeans: Contributes to skin whitening and also fights wrinkles.
- Apple: a fruit rich in collagen that gives freshness to the skin and helps lighten its color.
- Beetroot: cleanses the body of toxins and contains potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous and fiber. vitamin for skin whitening It also includes vitamins A, B and C that help lighten the skin.
- Green tea: This type of tea contains antioxidants that moisturize the skin and lighten its color.