Cinnamon and honey benefits for face: Both cinnamon and honey have many skin care benefits, the most important of which is treating acne.
From here, if you are one of the women who suffer from acne and want to resort to natural recipes in addition to creams and skin care products, this article is for you.
In the following lines, cinnamon benefits for skin, benefits of honey for the skin, we will highlight the benefits of cinnamon and honey for the skin, as well as their benefits together and ways to use them to treat acne.
Here is Benefits of cinnamon and honey for acne and skin care. And cinnamon and honey for acne.
|Honey and cinnamon for acne reviews.|
Cinnamon benefits for skin
- Cinnamon benefits: Cinnamon helps to increase the proportion of collagen in the skin, which protects the skin from wrinkles and fine marks, because it contains cinnamaldehyde.
- Cinnamon benefits for skin: Cinnamon helps in tightening the skin and fighting the signs of aging, as well as reducing open pores.
- Cinnamon helps get rid of dead skin cells, and rids the skin of all problems because it contains a high percentage of antioxidants.
- Benefits of cinnamon for the skin: Helps soften the skin thanks to the anti-oxidants in it.
- Cinnamon keeps the lips moisturized and gets rid of cracks in them.
- Cinnamon benefits: It contains vitamin D and vitamin B6 and contains folate and niacin, which reduce the amount of sebum secretion in the skin.
- Cinnamon benefits for skin: Cinnamon helps take care of sensitive skin because it contains soothing properties for the skin.
- Contributes to reducing itching and irritation that affects sensitive skin.
- Cinnamon water benefits for skin: Cinnamon contains anti-fungal, germs and bacteria, thus sterilizing and disinfecting skin infections and wounds, reducing skin infections and helping wounds heal quickly.
Benefits of honey for the skin
- Benefits of honey for skin whitening: Honey has anti-bacterial properties, so it is useful for lightening the skin tone and moisturizing at the same time, as it reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- The small amounts of natural glycolic acid and alpha hydroxide found in honey help remove dead skin cells and stimulate blood circulation for a brighter, more radiant complexion.
- Benefits of honey for the skin: Honey gives the skin freshness and softness and rids it of many problems such as pimples and tartars and prevents them.
- Benefits of honey on face: Honey whitens the skin naturally and safely, as it contains a lot of vitamins and minerals that are important to nourish the skin.
- Health benefits of honey on skin: Honey treats oily skin, which is one of the most acne-prone skin types. It increases the skin's absorption of excess oils and fats in the skin, and resists dryness of the skin and gives it strength and health.
- Manuka honey benefits for skin: It is used as a moisturizer for the skin, as honey has many substances that maintain skin moisture and protect it from drying out.
- Honey skin benefits: One of the benefits of honey for the skin is that it contains antioxidants that act as a protector to protect the skin from ultraviolet rays when exposed to it.
- Raw honey benefits for skin: Treats eczema and other diseases, as honey regenerates skin cells.
5 Honey Beauty Tips
- Honey for acne.
- Honey hair mask.
- Honey for dry chapped lips.
- Honey facial cleanser.
- Honey face mask.
In this video, I share 5 beauty tips using honey. Honey has many skin benefits. It's hydrating and it has skin whitening properties. I will show you how to use honey for the face, hair, on acne and other beauty hacks!
Cinnamon and honey for acne
Benefits of cinnamon and honey for acne. Thanks to the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of both cinnamon and honey, they help treat acne.
They also clean the skin and get rid of bacteria, which also makes them suitable for treating acne. Here is honey and cinnamon for acne reviews.
How to make a mixture of cinnamon and honey for acne treatment
Methods of action of cinnamon and honey mixture for the treatment of acne.
1- Mixture of cinnamon and honey for acne treatment
- Mix one to two teaspoons of honey with one teaspoon of cinnamon well to get a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on acne, and traces.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes, then wash the face with water.
Avoid using this method if you are allergic to cinnamon.
2- Mixture of cinnamon and honey
- Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder, the juice of 1/2 lemon and five tablespoons of honey.
- Apply the mixture on the acne and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Repeat this method once or twice daily, then wash the face with water.
In addition to these two mixtures, you can also use cinnamon and honey to reduce pores and tighten skin.
3- Cinnamon and honey for acne
- Mix 1 tablespoon of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder and 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Apply a generous layer of the mixture on the face from 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash the skin with water.
DIY Homemade FACE MASK Cinnamon with Honey | Anti Acne Anti wrinkles Mask
1- Fights Fine Lines
Cinnamon is a fantastic anti-fine line agent. It contains compounds which promote circulation and bring more blood toward your skin, nourishing and plumping it.
By doing so, the fine lines will start to fade away. For more on anti-aging check out these great smoothie recipes to keep your skin looking young.
Both honey and cinnamon are antibacterial, managing to combat the bacteria that causes acne bursts.
Honey is particularly effective against the swollen, red pimples since its properties are greater. Moreover, cinnamon perfectly completes the picture curtsy of its excellent treatment of acne scars.
Honey contains glycolic acid and several other types of organic acids with unique properties. They ‘eat away’ at dead cells, promoting exfoliation without your usual scrubbing process.
This way, you will rejuvenate your skin in a rub-free manner.
Honey is also really moisturizing. It acts by absorbing water from the environment and locking it underneath your skin.
This is why you often see honey as a primary ingredient in various dry skin treatments.
Cinnamon can irritate the skin if your skin is sensitive or if you use it too often, so don’t repeat this process more than twice a week.
Rinse immediately if irritation occurs and stop using this face mask.