Acne: one of the most common aesthetic problems among women, especially in their teens and twenties. Its causes are many, most notably hormonal disorders and stress.
Also, there are many types of acne, some of which appear in the form of black heads, white pimples, and pimple on lip, and cystic acne, and pimple popping, and others. Learn about them in detail below.
And What are the types of acne and what is the difference between them? different types of acne and what they mean.
|Different types of acne and what they mean.|
Definition of acne
What is acne?
- Definition of acne: Acne are pimples that appear on the skin, especially on the face.
- Types of acne: There are different types of acne such as black and white heads, pimples, pink acne and others.
- What causes back acne: Acne often appears in adolescence, as in the twenties, and may become inflamed if it is severe.
- Failure to treat acne effectively, leads to the appearance of traces of it that come on dew on the skin.
- Acne treatment: requires consultation and follow-up from a specialized doctor.
What are the causes of acne?
- Oily skin is one of the main causes of acne.
- What causes pimples on the face: Failure to clean the skin regularly leads to clogged pores, which leads to the appearance of acne. Causes acne on cheeks.
- What causes back acne in females: Causes hormonal acne changes in hormones during menstruation, pregnancy or menstruation lead to acne breakouts.
- What causes back acne: Stress and anxiety are among the reasons that lead to the appearance of acne.
What is the treatment of acne?
- What is the best acne treatment: You can treat this problem by applying an acne cream that contains anti-inflammatory ingredients, salicylic acid, and others.
- Acne treatment: You can also resort to capsules to treat acne, but after consulting your specialist doctor.
- What are acne scars: Sometimes, natural mixtures of acne treatment may help.
Best acne treatment products
Here is acne treatment products.
1- VICHY Normaderm Phytoslution Double-Correction Daily Care
|Acne treatment products from VICHY Normaderm.|
2- BIODERMA Sébium Global
|Acne treatment products from BIODERMA.|
3- LA ROCHE-POSAY Effaclar Duo (+)
|Acne treatment products from LA ROCHE-POSAY.|
4- EUCERIN DermoPurifyer Mattifying Fluid
|Acne treatment products from EUCERIN.|
5- URIAGE Hyséac A.I. Anti-Blemish Care
|Acne treatment products from URIAGE.|
Types of acne
How to know what type of acne you have?
Different types of acne: Acne prone skin in fact, there are two forms of acne; Non inflamed and inflamed. Within these two sections, there are different types which are: Here is what are the different types of acne.
1- Non inflammatory acne
Here is types of non-inflamed acne.
- Non inflamed acne: It is considered one of the least severe types of acne.
- White head pimple: They come in the form of very small bumps or blisters.
- Whitehead acne: The color of her head is white, while the skin around her is red.
- Non inflamed acne: When you touch it, you feel the tenderness of the skin, and once you press it lightly, it may secrete a white substance and disappear after days.
- Black heads: They come in the form of very small bumps on the skin level.
- Blackheads: The color of her head is black, and the skin around her is natural.
- Big blackheads: It contains a solid substance that comes due to the accumulation of fats in the pores.
- Dr pimple popper blackheads: It can be treated with customized masks, creams or tools that remove them, either at home or at a dermatologist.
Dr pimple popper YouTube blackheads
2- Inflamed acne
Here is types of inflamed acne.
Pink acne or papules
- Papules acne: They are bumps under the surface of the skin.
- Papules: It usually occurs when blackheads or whiteheads become inflamed.
- It is pinkish in color.
- Inflamed pores: When you touch it, you feel a hardness in the middle and a paper around it, and you also notice a slight swelling in the skin.
- Papules treatment: It can be treated with topical creams containing salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, or retinol.
- Pimples: It comes in the form of large visible bumps and its base is pink.
- What causes pimples: These pimples are caused by the accumulation of bacterial cells in the skin.
- Pimple popping: Containing a white or yellow liquid.
- Inflamed pimple: When you touch it, you notice that the skin is thin, and you feel a slight pain.
- Pimples treatment: It can be treated with topical creams containing salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, or retinol, or with anti-inflammatory pills.
- What is fungal acne: It is the same type of acne that comes in the form of pimples.
- What causes forehead acne: It usually forms on the borders of the face and forehead, that is, where the small hairs are, causes of fungal acne, because it is caused by bacteria in the hair follicle.
- Fungal acne treatment: It can be treated with topical creams containing salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, or retinol, or with anti-inflammatory pills.
Nodular acne or nodules
- Nodular acne: They appear as large, deep lumps under the skin, as they appear above it.
- Nodules acne: It is caused by clogged pores and inflammation of the inner cells of the skin.
- Nodules on face: It is prominent pink, and tends to white or yellow in the middle.
- Nodular pimple: When you touch it, you feel its hardness, and it also causes a feeling of pain.
- Types of acne scars: Nodules are of the types that may leave acne scars in the form of dark spots.
- Nodular acne treatment: It can be treated with creams and pills together.
- The duration of treatment may last from 4 to 6 months.
Cystic acne or cysts
- Cystic acne: It is one of the most severe types of acne in terms of inflammation.
- Nodulocystic acne: They come as large bags under the skin and are deeper than nodules.
- Cystic acne on cheeks: It is red in color and contains a yellow cohesive liquid.
- What is cystic acne: When you touch it, you feel its hardness, and it often causes pain.
- What causes cystic acne: Abscesses may leave acne scars.
- Cystic acne treatment: Treatment often requires taking anti-seizure pills, undergoing chemical peeling sessions, and light or laser therapy.
- Acne cysts: The duration of treatment may exceed 6 months.